Cabin for 4
The namesake of the company, Cedar Pines is an aptly named two-bedroom cedar cabin nestled among the tall pines. Isolated, yet conveniently located close to Logan, and still only minutes to all the grand Hocking Hills sites. If hanging out back at the cabin is more your taste, Cedar Pines has 27 rolling acres of its own to explore. Sit out by a campfire, swing on the front porch, or grill a delicious meal on the gas grill, protected on a covered deck.
Sleep in the comfort of our king size, log beds featuring deluxe pillow top mattresses.
Relax in the hot tub on the back deck, up among the pines, overlooking a ridge loaded with wildlife.
Cedar pines has the rustic charm, tranquility, and all the extras needed for the getaway of your dreams.
Enjoy beautiful sunsets from the comfort of the hot tub or protected porch after a long day of seeing the sites in Hocking Hills.
- Sleeps 4 adults
- Covered Porch/Swing
- Covered Rear Deck
- Two Bedrooms (1 regular, 1 loft)
- King Size Log Beds
- One bath with tub and shower
- Towels and linens provided
- Hot Tub
- Propane Grill
- Stone hearth fireplace with a real flame (electric)
- Complete kitchen with microwave, stove, and refrigerator
- Coffee maker
- Pots, pans, utensils, and dishes
- Central heat and air
- Satellite TV in living room and in each bedroom
- Sound machine (sleep aid)
- DVD player
- Stereo and CD player
- Phone (local, toll-free, and emergency calls)
- Fire Ring
- No Pets!
Availability & Pricing
Mar - Apr
Weekday - $149
Weekend - $219
May - Oct
Weekday - $159
Weekend - $229
Nov - Feb
Weekday - $139
Weekend - $209
- Rates are per night for 2 guests.
- Add $15 per person per night for additional guests age 4 and over.
- Policies and rates are subject to change without notice.
- Weekend stays require both Friday and Saturday nights.
- During the week (Sunday-Thursday), single night stays are available.
- If requesting a Thursday-Friday or Saturday-Sunday weekend stay, both nights are at the weekend rate.
- There is a three-day minimum for all holidays. Holidays are at the weekend rate for all three nights.